Saturday, August 22, 2015

Finding the Real Thing

I'm not married. Have never been married. But I do know a little about relationships and, having worked for a time as a therapist providing couples counseling, I learned a lot more. One thing I know for sure: Marriage is not easy. In my new book, THE REAL THING, Jane and Mitch Devereaux have a nearly twenty-year marriage that is sorely tested by change. Writing as author Janelle DuMonde, Jane has been using her marriage and her husband to work out the finer points of her book plots. Mitch resents being used as a "sex slave-slash-model" for Janelle's heroes. He decides they need some time and distance between them; Jane is confused and terrified by his departure. But something keeps pulling them back to one another. Something won't allow them to just let go.



Jane and Mitch discover that sometimes love can be found in a most unexpected place -- right where you left it.

I hope you'll check out THE REAL THING, now available in ebook and trade paperback at Amazon.com

No comments: